Sunday, September 23, 2018

So Santa Magic Card with Video Tutorial

Hi Crafty Friends!

I learned how to make a magic card a few weeks ago at a Maryland Stampers Demo meeting. I'm sure this card has been around for awhile, but this was my first time making one and now I want to share the fun. I made a Halloween card and a Christmas card. 

Measurements first, and then the tutorial video and then LOTS of pictures:

Poppy Parade card base: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" (fold in half)
Whisper White: 4" x 5 1/4"
Santa's Workshop DSP: 3 7/8" x 5 3/8"
Window Sheet: 3" x 4"
Whisper White: 3" x 4"
Poppy Parade "frame": 3 1/8" x 4 1/8" cut at 3/8"

Let's get crafting!




Here's a bunch of pictures to help you out too.


The finished card.




Here are some pics behind the scenes (witch version):






And the finished witch card:




Thanks for checking out my blog. Need supplies? SHOP HERE
Questions? Just ask.

Stay Crafty,
Audra



No comments:

Post a Comment