Sunday, March 31, 2019

April 2019 Class to Go, Floral Frames

Hi Crafty Friends!

I'm super excited to share this month's Class to Go with you. If you love a classic and floral look, you are going to love this class. Take a peek at the video:


The class features the Floral Frames bundle and the Floral Romance Speciality Designer Series Paper.



The card kits have supplies to make two of each card, everything is ready for you to stamp and assemble your cards. Just add adhesive! You'll need a die cutting machine, black ink, white ink, Petal Pink ink, and Pear Pizzaz ink (these can be added to your order).

Option 1

The full deal, this includes the Floral Frames bundle and half a sheet of the Floral Romance Seals. The card kit (supplies to make two of each card and envelopes) plus a PDF with measurements and basic instructions and a link to a video tutorial. It's almost like being in a class!
$62 plus $7 for shipping (if needed)

Option 2

Already own the bundle? You just need the card kit! Get the card kit and PDF/video tutorial.
$25 (plus shipping if needed)

Option 3

Have all the supplies? You just need the info! PDF and video link.
$15

Option 4

On my team? You get a discount! You'll order the supplies yourself and I'll prep the card kit. Plus you'll get the PDF and video. Just need the info? That's free.
$20 (plus shipping if needed)

RSVP by April 10 with payment. Please email me at audramonk@yahoo.com for payment link. I'll order the supplies on the 11th and the kits should be ready for pick up or mailing around the 26th.


As always, I am so glad to share my love of crafting with you. Have a request for an in studio class or To Go class? Just let me know and I'll see what I can do. 

Stay Crafty!
Audra










No comments:

Post a Comment