Saturday, April 13, 2019

On Stage Presentation, Bird Ballad Suite

Hi Crafty Friends!

I am so excited and a little bit nervous about my upcoming presentation at the Stampin' Up On Stage event in Charlotte, NC. On Stage is SU's twice yearly gathering of demonstrators. We gather to see all the new products and the new annual catalog. SU has several demonstrators present some of the new products to inspire us and talk about how we'll use them in our business. And this time I was one of the presenters. So very cool! I received a box with a full suite of products to create with. Once you are reading this, my presentation will be over! So, let me introduce you to the Bird Ballad Suite.



The Bird Ballad Suite is amazing! The Free as a Bird stamp set is a cling stamp set that features open line images perfect for coloring, as well as some fun sentiments. There are also some lovely dies, the Stitched Nested Labels Dies, and if you buy the bundle, you save 10%. The dies are so nice. They have stitching inside and outside! I love a stitched die!


There's some beautiful Very Vanilla Scalloped Lace Trim and the cutest little Bird Ballad Trinkets.

This suite is designed for card making and coloring, especially with our Stampin' Blends. The images are great just stamped too! This suite is fun for all types of stampers, beginner, casual, and avid.



The suite also has some of the most beautiful Designer Series Paper ever.


You can see even more of the DSP here in these scrapbook pages.






You'll definitely want to purchase this suite. Add some Stampin' Blends and you'll have a crafty good time! The suite will be available for purchase when the catalog goes live on June 3. Or join my team and pre-order in May!

I also created my monthly Sampler using the Bird Ballad Suite.


You can get all the details on the Sampler in this blogpost.

Need a new Annual catalog? Contact me. I am happy to help you with all your crafty needs.

Stay Crafty!
Audra













2 comments:

  1. I saw your presentation in Charlotte and I loved it! Your projects are beautiful and offer a wide variety for every crafting skill level! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Janet, thank you so much!! I'm so glad you liked my presentation and projects.

      Delete