Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Daisy Punch Wreath, Home Decor, SU Style Blog Hop

Hi Crafty Friends!
I'm so delighted with this lovely Daisy Wreath that I wanted to share it with you on the SU Style Home Decor Blog Hop.


So limber up your fingers and get out your Daisy Punch (143713) and some pretty DSP. I recommend the very cute Gingham Gala DSP (148554). The paper is on back order, but lots of packs are expected by the end of the week. And it's retiring, so you should probably order some, everyone needs a little gingham paper in their craft stash.


I used a 14" wreath from a craft store for my base. I also added some green raffia.
I punched two flowers for each completed flower. Next I sponged ink on the petals, then I curled the petals with my bone folder, alternating one up and one down.


For the centers, I punched a circle with our 1/2" circle punch (119869). 
I sponged this with the same color of ink too.


I attached the layers with glue dots.


I attached the flowers to the wreath with a glue gun. I pushed the centers into the hot glue a bit to anchor them to the wreath. I used 7 flowers of each color. 
I grouped them by color, but you could mix them up. I'm having this as a class on May 1 and I'm super excited to see what everyone's looks like.




 This is 70 daisies punched for 35 flowers! You'll need about a half a pack of the DSP to make that many. You could make more or less depending on what look you like.



I'm very happy with this wreath and I am looking forward to having it hang inside all spring.


If you have questions or comments, let me know.
If you need a demonstrator, let me know that too.

Looking for more home decor inspiration? Check out what the other hoppers have to share!
And as always, Stay Crafty!
Audra











3 comments:

  1. So pretty! Your wreath just shouts Spring is here!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The gingham DSP is perfect for the daisy's I love your wreath.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you used the gingham DSP for the daisies. Now I'll know what to do with any of my leftover gingham DSP.

    ReplyDelete