Saturday, April 13, 2019

Spring Love Framed Art Sampler featuring the Bird Ballad Suite

Hi Crafty Friends!

I am super excited to share this sampler as it features brand new products! I was asked to present at the Stampin' Up! On Stage event in Charlotte, NC. I'm really excited about sharing the new products with lots of Stampin' Up demos and with all my crafty friends. You are going to love this suite, the stamp set, the DSP, the embellishments. The in studio class will be on May 22nd.




I'll share the measurements and then we'll take a closer look at each block.

9" x 9" Whisper White
8 1/2" x 8 1/2" Petal Pink
8 1/4" x 8 1/4" Crumb Cake
Bottom right rectangle: 2 1/4" x 4 1/2" Balmy Blue and Laser Cut card front 
and 2 3/8" x 4 5/8" Petal Pink
Medium Rectangles: 2" x 4 1/2" Whisper White and Old Olive, 2 1/4" x 4 3/4" Balmy Blue, and 2 3/8" x 4 5/8" Petal Pink
Upper Left Square: 2 1/4" x 2 1/4" Balmy Blue and Laser Cut card front 
and 2 3/8" x 2 3/8" Petal Pink
Small Square: 2" x 2" Old Olive, 2 1/4" x 2 1/4" Balmy Blue, and 2 3/8" x 2 3/8" Petal Pink
Label Banner: Whisper White and Balmy Blue

Butterfly Gala, pearls, and Linen Thread

Free as a Bird stamp set, colored with Stampin' Blends (Daffodil Delight, Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Petal Pink, Calypso Coral, and the background is colored lightly with Balmy Blue). The Petal Pink "frame is die cut with the new Nested Labels Die Cuts, I attached this with our Foam Strips. I stamped the image on the 2" x 4 1/2" piece of Whisper White and then stamped them again on a piece of scrap, colored them, and then fussy cut them out so that I could pop them up.

The flowers are from the Free as a Bird stamp set, colored with Stampin' Blends and fussy cut, The Old Olive square is embossed with the Falling Petals embossing folder. This is the new 3/8" Scalloped Lace Trim.

Isn't this the cutest bird ever? He's colored with Smokey Slate and Soft Suede. I added a piece of the lace trim and one of the new Bird Ballad Trinkets as well as a pearl.

I love this laser cut paper! Use just little dabs of Tombo to attach it to the Balmy Blue piece. The branch and blossoms are from the Colorful Seasons Dies, and the butterflies are from Butterfly Gala.

I die cut the letters in the DSP and then off set them with letters in Balmy Blue card stock. They're attached with our foam strips.

I really love how these projects add to my home decor. I hope that you have a fun time creating a sampler that you can display proudly in your home. If you have questions, let me know. I can be reached at audramonk@yahoo.com.

The new products will be available for ordering on June 3. Or join my team and order in May! Need a new 2019-2020 Annual Catalog? Let me know!

Stay Crafty!
Audra












11 comments:

  1. Audra, your sampler is simply gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the detailed instructions! I'll be making this with my team. Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Robin, you are so welcome! Have a great time with your team.

      Delete
  3. This is gorgeous. Love all the details and the design. Thanks for sharing the instructions. It is on my "To Do List".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, found you on Pinterest and just had to stop by to say how fantastic I thought this Spring Love Sampler was.
    To find such detailed info on how you made it was an added bonus...thank you so very much.
    Am a senior hobby card maker with high hopes and diminished ability as time passes 😄 Seeing this beauty is now on top of my 'I will make by hook or by crook ' list.
    This may take me some time to prepare all the sections as accurately as I can but it will get made.
    Hope you don't mind if I copy it as is? Please tell me if you do mind. My thanks again for sharing such a brilliant piece of work and inspiring me to have a go at something I have never tried before.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Audra, I just wanted to say this is beautiful. I was wondering what size frame you used. I would appreciate it if you could let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all the different shapes you used. Thank you for sharing the measurements. It looks beautiful. I love all the little details you added. Great job and Thanks again for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just found this on Pinterest and definitely worth a case . What size of frame is this as it is a beautiful frame, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Eileen, so glad you found it as I'm not always good at posting things to Pinterest. It's a 9x9 shadowbox frame from Michael's.

      Delete