Thursday, October 31, 2019

Cuckoo For You Bundle with Video Tutorial

Hi Crafty Friends! 
I love Fall. But maybe I've mentioned it already? The colors, the cooler temps, the flavors. Fall also hosts my daughter's and husband's birthdays. My husband is a fan of cards that move and cuckoo clocks (I once gave him a cuckoo clock for a birthday present) so I decided to breakout my Cuckoo for You bundle. I had so much fun playing with it that I did my Sunday night Facebook Live on how to put the cuckoo clock door together. You can check out the video below.

Let's start with a few pictures. This is the card I made for my husband on his birthday.

 

Check out the cute movement on this card.





Then I made a Christmas version. The line drawings are so cute.


Seriously friends, this clock is so cute.


I also made a card without using the clock.


Here's the video tutorial. Hopefully I answer any questions you might have. 



You can purchase this bundle on my website, audramonk.stampinup.net.

Thanks for stopping by! 
Stay Crafty!
Audra












No comments:

Post a Comment