Wednesday, October 2, 2019

ICS Blog Hop, Color Challenge

Hi Crafty Friends!
It's time for some crafty inspiration from the ICS Blog Hop Team.


It's a great day for sharing a super fun card using some very fun colors. I was super happy to see the colors for this month's ICS Blog Hop Color Challenge. 
They're my most favorite colors for fun Halloween crafting.


I love using these colors for cards for my nieces and nephews. They're bright and cheerful and a great complement to some spooky black cats.


I adore the Wonderfully Wicked stamp set (150547). The little cat stamp is my favorite part! I thought it would be fun to stamp her all about, sort of making my own DSP. I've also used a piece of the Monster Bash DSP. 


Thanks so much for stopping by today. If you need help with anything, let me know. 
For more inspiration with this fun color combo, click HERE  or the next button below to see what Deb has to share.

Stay Crafty!
Audra


You can order all the supplies used in this project on my website, audramonk.stampinup.net.
Want to enjoy a discount and get things first? Join my team!






11 comments: