Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Mini Legal Pad Folder Covers with Video Tutorial

Hi Crafty Friends!
Better late than never...I am finally getting to sharing how to make the mini legal pad folder covers made with card stock. 



I used Mossy Meadow and the Magnolia Lane DSP.


The mini legal pad tucks into one of the pockets. I used adhesive velcro to close the folder.



Measurements:
Card Stock, 2 pieces:
1 at 5 7/8 x 11, score short side at 5 1/2 and long side at 2 3/4.
1 at 8 x 11, score short side at 3/8, 5 7/8, 6 1/4 and long side at 2 3/4.
DSP:
1- 3/4 x 5
1- 1 1/2 x 8
2- 5 1/4 x 8

You'll need tear tape or liquid glue to attach the 2 pieces of card stock together. 

The video gives the full instructions.


These are quick and easy to make. I think they would make great gifts or items for a craft fair.

You can shop for all the supplies used here: audramonk.stampinup.net.
Have questions? Let me know.

Here are the projects I made for my team using Stampin' Up pocket folders.
I used a tutorial by Christy Wright. She did a great video tutorial on it. Christy's tutorial
Depending on your folder, you may need to tweak things just a bit as I did for the green folders.






And here are the ones I made from file folders. You can see the instructions for them here: https://thecraftyyogi.blogspot.com/2019/09/notebook-covers-with-non-pocket-folders.html





Stay Crafty!
Audra

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome post I ever find that relates with my information .I really like it the most. You have really done great job by sharing the beautiful post. Thanks lot for the informative post. Learn more about Legal size Presentation Folders

    ReplyDelete