Friday, January 15, 2016

Flowering Fields Stamps With Wildflower Fields DSP

It's a celebration of a Sale-A-Bration! You can earn the products, one for each $50 ordered.

I saw the idea on Stampin' Up's website putting these two beautiful freebie projects together and I loved it. So simple, so pretty.

I stamped the images in our new-ish black archival ink and my preference is the Shimmery White card stock colored with the Blender Pens. But just for fun I have a demo of the three card stocks and the three coloring tools.

Enjoy and let me know what you think!


Here's the whole group of cards together. And the following is each one solo:






I mean really aren't they so pretty? And quick to make. And fun.

Here are the images stamped on our three types of paper:


And here they are colored with three different tools:



For both the Blender Pens and the Aqua Painters, I like to use some ink from the lid of the ink pad.
Do you have a favorite way to color?

Any questions, let me know.
Stay Crafty!

Do you follow me on Facebook? I'm lots of fun there.








No comments:

Post a Comment