Friday, January 22, 2016

Let It Snow, It's Snow Fun!

OK crafty friends, we are at the beginning of Snowzilla, a big mid-east snow storm reported to be of monumental proportions. So I thought we'd have some fun.

First, find me on Facebook: https://https://www.facebook.com/TheCraftyYogicards/?ref=hl
I'll be posting creative ideas all weekend.

I am proposing two contests--with prizes!

1. Guess how many inches of snow I'll have on my back deck by Sunday at 6pm.
2. Guess how many crafty projects I'll make by Sunday at 10pm.
**note on the crafting, I am easily distracted by Facebook and Pinterest, I have 2 new books, I'll probably watch a few movies, there will be cookies to bake, and a dog to walk.**

Guesses are due by midnight tonight, Friday Jan 22. Post them in the comments of the Facebook post with the link to this blog post. If you don't Facebook, you can post your guesses in the comments here. The closest with not going over will receive some "happy mail" or "blog candy" from me!

So to get you started, here is project number 1.
A card inspired by the Paper Craft Crew sketch challenge # 178. http://www.papercraftcrew.com/pcccs-178-card-sketch/
Here's the sketch.


And here is my card:


See I told you this would be snow fun!

And here are some photos of the snow so far:

12:30 pm

3:15 pm

So have fun and stay crafty!




6 comments:

  1. Hi Audra, oh this penguin is too cute, but I also love how you cut up the lettering. Very fun. Thanks for joining us at the Paper Craft Crew this week! Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Audra, Love your card! The penguin is so adorable and love how you cut up the words like Super Stamp Girl mentions. Great color choices. Thanks for playing along with the Paper Craft Crew (oh, and if I haven't mentioned it, it was great meeting you at the Baltimore OnStage event). ~Pam DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pam! It was great meeting you too! It's always fun to put a real person to the online person! =)

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete