Thursday, January 14, 2016

Love Bundles, Remarkable Blog Hop

Love Bundles! Have you started your Valentine's cards yet? I may have mentioned before that I love to send cards to all my little nieces and nephews as well as to my kids in college. So it helps to get busy a little early.

For this month's blog hop I decided to challenge myself to use a set in a creative way. I used the Acorny Thank You bundle. It's a returning favorite from the Holiday catalog, so maybe you already have it!

So I'm going to show you a bunch of pictures, then I'll tell you the basic supplies I used, then I'll share the exciting information about Stampin' Up's Sale-A-Bration special (and there will be more pictures!).





I mean, how cute are these cards? You could send them to kids, to friends, and you could even give them to your honey.

Supply list:
Acorny Thank You bundle, #140841, $28
Timeless Textures Stamp Set clear, #140517, $20
Love Blossoms Cardstock Pack (Blushing Bride, Crumb Cake, Rose Red), #140549, $7
Hearts Border Punch, #133784, $16
Rose Red Ink Pad, #126954, $6.50
Crumb Cake Ink Pad, #126975, $6.50
Linen Thread, #104199, $4.50

If you have a few more supplies laying around, you could make this one:



The supply list totals up to $87.50 (not counting shipping and handling or tax). 
You may be wondering, why is she telling me this? She doesn't normally price things out. Well, here's the deal: until Jan 31, Stampin' Up! is running their Sale-A-Bration special, for every $50 (not count ion S&H and tax) you can earn a FREE item from the Sale-A-Bration brochure. So, if you add another $12.50 to this list (maybe adhesives, more ink pads, or DSP) you could get 2 sale-a-bration items and you could make these super cute cards (I saw the basic idea on Stampin' Up's website and they were so cute, I had to make them!).


I mean really aren't they cute!
I'll post the close ups and more info tomorrow evening.

I hope I've inspired you at least a little. For more inspiration, check out what Maria has to share.
Stay Crafty!

 


You can find the rest of the Remarkable bloggers here:







2 comments:

  1. OMG!!! This was my favorite set from the holiday catalog, and I LOVE how you went from Fall to Valentine's with it!! :-D SO cute and not fall-ish at all! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Heather! I was so happy when this inspiration struck and very pleased with myself. I'm so glad you appreciate them.

      Delete